Friday, October 08, 2010




Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop 


Once again the world has turned around for another week and it is time to participate in the Book Blogger Hop.  What a great way to encourage reading - for both life and reading can be a party.

This week's question is:
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?
My favorite beverage is all of the above depending on what time of the day I am reading.  I am an early riser and like to start the day with a book and a cup of coffee (or two).  Later in the day I will switch to water or soda and still have a book (perhaps not the same one).  Sometimes in the evening I choose to have a glass of wine, often with a book by my side.  So the only constant is the book.  Happy reading!

No comments: